NARRA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARRA Forum

The home of the best damn road racing around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Regristration
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:10 pm by Mr. Mech

» The Falcon has landed
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm by BJFalcon_2012

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm by vbooy57

» FLOPPYFISH
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 pm by Chives5150

» 2012 Schedule
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm by Chives5150

» NNRCS Current Entry List
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 pm by kensethfan

» Forum Rules
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 pm by Mr. Mech

» I will only run the WDGS this year
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm by vbooy57

» 2012-13 Schedule
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 am by Mr. Mech

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is presraj

Our users have posted a total of 261 messages in 26 subjects
Top posters
Mr. Mech (87)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_leftThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_centerThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_right 
vbooy57 (51)
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_leftThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_centerThe Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Poll_right 
Chives5150 (41)
DesperateShagInASkip (30)
Navycook75 (25)
Casey Lester (22)
Josh Mertz (19)
RandomClassic (15)
kensethfan (8)
VerizonGuy12 (6)
Affiliates
AARO Forum Sim Racing Design World of Racing

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Go down 
+7
Chives5150
Josh Mertz
Navycook75
vbooy57
Mr. Mech
RandomClassic
DesperateShagInASkip
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Mech
Admin, Forum Founder, Token Black Guy
Mr. Mech

Location : In a awesome world. Where money is based on chocolate and pancakes!

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Just got the permission to use Cynon's cars. The SNS series sign-ups will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://narraracing.forumotion.com
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am

TUMSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mech
Mr. Mech

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 am

Josh Mertz wrote:
TUMSSSSSSSSS

SHUT UP ABOUT THE FUCKING TUMS!
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 am

Mr. Mech wrote:
Josh Mertz wrote:
TUMSSSSSSSSS

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://naacd.forumotion.com/forum
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

I WILL NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TUMS

TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am

Mr. Mech wrote:
Josh Mertz wrote:
TUMSSSSSSSSS

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mech
Mr. Mech

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

Josh Mertz wrote:

TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS TUMS

Don't kill him, don't kill him...
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
Mr. Mech wrote:
Josh Mertz wrote:
TUMSSSSSSSSS

Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Chives5150
Legends Winner
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 pm

You know you can use Rolaids, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Chives, you fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
DesperateShagInASkip
Admin
Admin
DesperateShagInASkip

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Banhammer is in my hand ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaromotorsports.forumandco.com
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

In the rules, it says if you cannot act mature you get a week ban. "Please be mature. If you're going to act like a 6-year-old and annoy us you will get a 1 week ban. No exceptions."

Looks like he will be away for a week.
Back to top Go down
DesperateShagInASkip
Admin
Admin
DesperateShagInASkip

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 pm

He's gone for 6 days.
Back to top Go down
DesperateShagInASkip
Admin
Admin
DesperateShagInASkip

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Josh Mertz wrote:
I WILL NOT SHUT THE f*** UP ABOUT TUMS

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Trollf10
Back to top Go down
Navycook75

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

DesperateShagInASkip wrote:
Josh Mertz wrote:
I WILL NOT SHUT THE f*** UP ABOUT TUMS

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Trollf10
feed me then....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mech
Mr. Mech

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Ran a FRAPS test, went well in my head. I don't have the best computer.

Back to top Go down
vbooy57
Legends Champion
vbooy57

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm

If you do not already, try running with all graphic effects turned off and record at half size.
Back to top Go down
Josh Mertz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Tums

anyway, running "The Last Run" for NORA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RandomClassic
Admin
Admin
RandomClassic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am

Josh Mertz wrote:
Tums

anyway, running "The Last Run" for NORA Very Happy

Cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
DesperateShagInASkip
Admin
Admin
DesperateShagInASkip

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

A Kiss- Eminem and Royce Da 5'9. <3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mech
Mr. Mech

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Should I paint more of my own cars to fill up the roster?
Back to top Go down
Chives5150
Legends Winner
Chives5150

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Mr. Mech wrote:
Should I paint more of my own cars to fill up the roster?
Si, senor.

I want to find the guy who thought it was a good idea to 1. make a Smurfs movie, and 2. to make it in 3D...How stupid. Mad
Back to top Go down
DesperateShagInASkip
Admin
Admin
DesperateShagInASkip

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

TUMMMS TUMMMS TUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS

trolololol

Silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)   The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next